Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I am going to be an aunt!!

My amazing sister and brother in law Cal have been chosen by birth parents! I am so filled with emotions I don't even know what to say in this post. This is something that we have all been praying for and have been hoping for for some time now. We are all so very excited to welcome a new little one into the family. My heart is overflowing with love and grattitude for this precious little gift. Thank you for all the thoughts, prayers, and support that everyone has given in the behalf of leading this little spirit to us. She will be here in just a few weeks!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweet little baby girl! I am so happy and can't wait to see pictures of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't happen to nicer people. Plus, you get to be "Auntie Auddie." I was an uncle at age 5, but that's another story. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete