Monday, March 8, 2010

Feeling Violated!!

I went out to my car to go to work to find that it would not move! I just thought something was wrong with the car, because that is not out of the ordinary. Hillary took me to work and I was upset all day. Mad that my car was once again broken. Whitney and Cal brought me home after work so I could cut there hair. When we pulled up i noticed that my car was missing its front right tire!!! NO JOKE, it was GONE!! Tire, wheel, nuts, and all....GONE! Whoever had decided that they needed a tire more than I had atleast placed my car on a cinder block. I fell violated! I have nothing more to say than that...VIOLATED!!!!!! It started and ended a very bad, no good day!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh cousin that is crazy!!! we should catch whoever did it and hang them up side down in a dumpster and make them lick the whole inside of it. hahahahahah

    ReplyDelete