Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cake Balls!

I have been looking for fun little recipes for treats for a baby shower that I am throwing for my friend Leah and her belly baby Chloe. I found one, cake balls! They are super easy to make and they are a delightful little treat. So what you do is bake a cake, and crumble it into little pieces while its warm. Mix in some frosting of your choice, and make little balls with the cake/frosting mixture. You then dip them in chocolate. I put little sprinkles on to make them cute. And here thy are! Little bite size treats.

4 comments:

  1. Do you follow Bakerella too? Dumb name, but she has fantastic ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Cake balls!!!They look too cute!!! I love them... I want one..Chloƫ does too.. NOW!!!! So hunry. You really are so creative Audrey!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and they were soo soo soo good! Thanks for letting us have some Audy! We gobbled them right up at our house! :D

    ReplyDelete