Friday, March 5, 2010

boutonnieres, bouquets, and carmel apples

I had the priveledge to make some boutonnieres/corsages, and a boquet for my friends sisters wedding. I worked on them all night. It was alot of fun.


This is what I started with. She delivered the flowers to me and I went and bought all the supplies.


Here are the ones for the ladies. They were orange Tulips with pink ribbon. They turned out cute.


Here are the ones for the men. They were red Tulips with brown ribbon. I decided that they needed a little more so I put little Pearls and the bottom of the stem to dress them up a little.


The boquet was my favorite part. I left the stems long and wrapped it with ribbon. The little pearl accent was cute too.


All Done!! A couple of hours later, 20 boutonnieres, 20 corsages, and a boquet. I was pretty proud of myself. She came to pick them up, and loved them. That was a relief to me.


Then the brodster and I celebrated with a carmel apple. It was a good night. Congratulations Jessica, you made a beautiful bride!!

1 comment:

  1. Cousin you are so talented!!!!!! Seriously you should do that for a living. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete