Friday, August 20, 2010

Kristi and Chads Wedding

I had the privilege of doing the flowers for my friend Kristi for her wedding. I was so very excited about it because she chose awesome flowers and her colors were really cute. Yellow, blue and white. lots of white. They turned out really pretty. I only got a picture of one of the small center pieces and the bride boquet which made me really sad. But here they are.

The brides maides bouquets were made out of Blue Hydrangeas. They were really round and simple. The large center peices looked like the small one shown above but had alot of blue accents added into it and was about four times that size. They were in awesome blue pots. Kristi made for a beautiful bride and I was happy to be apart of her wedding coordination group.

No comments:

Post a Comment