Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma!

My Grandma celebrated her 82 birthday this year. Well I guess I should say we all celebrated it with her. She is single handedly the most amazing women I know next to my mom and my sisters! I love her and look up to her so very much. I don't even know what life would be like without her, nor do I want to know. She had decided for her birthday she wanted to have a Bar-B-Que in her back yard on the patio. We had Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, and everything else you could think of. It was a fun dinner. We celebrated with home made Vanilla Icecream and the all so famous Pepsi Cake (it always reminds me of grandmas retirement party, its a family favorite) It was all in all a great party, good food, great fun, an even better company.

Here She is getting ready to blow out her candles and make a wish.

Isn't she the cutest grandma ever!

Happy Birthday Grandma! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I love that Grandma of yours too and she's not even my own! All though I would claim her if she'd let me!

    ReplyDelete