Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy Auddie Day!

On Saturday morning my dear sweet cousin Connor had the priveledge of going through the Temple in preperation of leaving on his mission next month. I am so proud of him and was sad that I was unable to be there for him. I did have a plus side! I got a happy auddie day. That is what Cal calls it to Ada when she gets to come hang out with one of us. And it was my turn this time. Yay!! Ada arrived early in the morning. Upon arrival I got the run down from Whit on what her schedule looked like for the rest of the morning. We only had one scheduled feeding and two little naps and I got to fill in the rest of the time with whatever I decided to. We played and laughed and hung out. She is so much fun and so darling. I could just eat her up. She fell asleep for a little while and I had to just watch her sleep. She make the cutest sounds, and gets in the cutest positions while sleeping. When she woke up she was so happy! I mean she woke up with a smile on her face, full of energy and ready to play.
After her nap we went for a walk with Brodie around the block a couple times. It was a really nice morning. The sun was out but it was the perfect temperature. Brodie would walk in front of us and on the side of us, Ada kept her eyes glued to him as he ran all over the place.

All in all the day was a total success. Although I think her naps could have been a little longer for her sake. I was so happy that I was able to spend the morning with her and enjoy all the little things that she does, and that makes her the adorable Ada girl I love. Thanks to Whit and Cal for sharing her with me for the morning. And a big huge congratulations to Connor Decon Mooney!!! Love you all.

Ada girl and I

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Happy Audy Day!!! She loved it! Thanks so much for watching her. And, she is definitely the cutest thing around. I love that pic of you and her at the end!! Darling!

    ReplyDelete