Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th of July


Our 4th of July is filled to the max with traditions! I love it. I always know the agenda for the whole day...because it never changes. We wake up get ready and head on over to the parade. I don't really pay attention to the parade. I don't think I really ever have. The reason I go to the parade is #1 to people watch #2 see how much my grandma loves it #3 the kids. This was the first 4th of July for Ada and for Sloan. They loved it. After the parade we go home for a quick nap. This year Hills, Whit and I were put in charge of fruit so we cut fruit instead. Then we go to my grandmas and we eat lunch, play games and socialize. I love how chill our family is. After that its night time. It's time for fireworks and then off to bed! I love the 4th of July and spending the whole day with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment