Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I GOT A NEW CAR!!!!!!!!!

This has been long awaited. I have been talking about it for years. I finally took the plunge and bought a new car. It is awesome, and I am feeling close to worry free. It is a nice feeling. I was sad to see my little white car go. It has been the it thing of getting from A to B for since I was 17. I wanted to give a little shout out to all of those who have helped me over the years in getting to and fro when Benny Bubbles has been on the outs. Thank you for all the rides, all the times I have borrowed your car, for being a shoulder to cry on when I had been abandoned by Benny Bubbles, for all the love and support, and most of all for being as excited about my new purchase as I am. Thank you and Gracias!! Here is my new little lady! Black Lilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment