Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Long time no see

It has been forever! Life has been great. I got a promotion at work. I now am with the Nevada Legal department. It has been a learning experience and a good needed change. Brodie is attatched to me every second I am at home. Ada is getting very big and smart. Leah is due in about a week, but will be having the baby early...like Thursday early and I am going to be flying out very soon. I will be sure to catch you up to speed when I get home. I will aslo try to take some pictures so you can see how the trip went.

3 comments:

  1. How was the trip? Miss you! Hope you are well, my little ray of sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I hope you're not dead...
    Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha I thought I should comemnt even though I saw you yesterday. I had fun with all of you last night. And I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete