Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Stay tiny forever!

I found a new favorite the other day! I have it as my screen saver on my phone. Every time I see this It makes me smile and actually brings a little tear to my eye, because I am so very thankful for Ada and because she is so dang cute! I visited last night and got to hold her and she was smiling and looking around. I think she is soaking us up just as much as we are her. She makes everything so much better! As Whit says she is the sweetest thing!! I couldn't agree more! I hope she stays tiny forever!

3 comments:

  1. Cousin you are such a cute Aunt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! is that not the most darling little girl? She has already changed so much...darn it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture so much! How freaking cute are those legs?????
    I miss Elinor's newborn legs but they have since been replaced with cute chubby little thighs, so I don't miss them too much.

    ReplyDelete